I now
feel as if everything is coming together once again. In the last two weeks, I
have completed several of the tasks I had been behind on. I also sat down,
looked at my list of items to complete for my three classes and prioritized the
list into a workable schedule.
The
survey for Frankston Middle School was completed and I am currently putting the
information together. I presented my midterm debriefing and received a 98 on
it. I am more than happy with that grade. The presentations made me realize
that I am not the only one behind and it also gave me some really good ideas of
how to present my e-learning course to the teachers at FMS.
I began
working on my website for this class and also the website that the teachers
will use for the course. I also began my course documents after realizing that
I already completed all the documents and background paperwork for the
different steps in the design process. I still need to complete a few things on
my list but I feel more confident in my work. I am also confident that I will
complete the work before this semester is over. I know that the work of Mr.
White’s teachers will not be finished until the end of the school year but my
work will be complete by the beginning of December.
My short-term
work objectives and my plans for achieving each objective for the next weeks
are as follows: (arrows show new due date planned)
Complete
my fourth reflection paper – doing so now
Compile
results from Pre-EconDa Training Survey – by 10/31 à 11/1
Complete
the creation of storyboards for website – by 10/31 à 11/1
Create
Website Shell – by 10/31 à 11/4
Begin
first EconDa Module – by 10/31 (completed)
Send
Storyboards to Mr. White for approval – by 10/22 à 11/2
Complete
EconDa Training Module – by 10/25 à 11/4
Create
first training video – by 10/25 à 11/4
Begin
work on Math EconDa Training Module – by 10/31 à 11/4
Begin
webpage and video for Math EconDa Training Module – by 10/31 à 11/4
Complete
Math EconDa Training Module – by 10/31 à 11/4
Begin
work on Reading EconDa Training Module – by 10/31 à 11/4
Begin
webpage and video for Reading EconDa Training Module – by 10/31 à 11/4
Complete
Reading EconDa Training Module – by 10/31 à 11/4
Begin
work on Science EconDa Training Module – by 10/31 à 11/4
Begin
webpage and video for Science EconDa Training Module – by 10/31 à 11/4
Complete
Science EconDa Training Module – by 10/31 à 11/4
Begin
work on Writing EconDa Training Module – by 10/31 à 11/4
Begin
webpage and video for Writing EconDa Training Module – by 10/31 à 11/4
Complete
Writing EconDa Training Module – by 10/31 à 11/4
Complete
Website and Training Modules – by 11/11
Compose
surveys for teachers to complete after each module – by 11/11
Check
all links and videos – by 11/11
Have
Mr. White’s approval before sending to teachers – by 11/11
Lessons Learned
I
have learned that a messy desk equals a messy mind. When there are several
things piled on my desk all at once, it is very hard for me to get motivated.
With my personality, I need everything in its place where I can find items
easily and have plenty of uncluttered room to work. When my desk is a mess, my
work is messy, also. I would encourage other students that feel rushed or
hectic to look at their workspace, take some time to organize it and clean, and
then get back to work. It helped me tremendously.
No comments:
Post a Comment